Daydream transports the dreamer outside the immediate world to a world that bears the mark of infinity.
Whittling down the guest list
Growing up it was traditional to see confetti thrown when the bride and groom made their exit following the service. Now there are some fan alternatives should you choose not to go down the traditional route and follow your daydream.
- Paper aeroplanes – create a selection of mini areoplanes for your guests to greet you with.
- Flower petals – imagine walking out as your guest shows you in an array of flower petals.
- Bubbles – I love the idea of guests using bubbles to greet you when you first appear as husband and wife.
When it comes to organising your favours, you will need to start with a budget. Gone are the days of just sugared almonds in a box, now party favours come in all different shapes and sizes.
- Shot jars/bottles – a selecion of shots in personalised jars with your names and wedding date.
- Lollipops – personalised lollipops with your wedding date.
- Wristbands – wedfest bands to add that fun-loving vibe to your day.
- Fortune cookies – this is a great budget-friendly option that allows your guests to have a bit of fun.
- Love hearts – a favourite with both adults and children, this is also a budget-friendly option.
There are even favours themed around your favourite movies with Harry Potter potion bottles and golden tickets available to gift to your guests.
There are some wonderful ideas on confetti.co.uk, here you will find not only a great range of party favours but also useful information for helping you plan your dream wedding.
*THIS IS A SPONSORED POST